Be Inspired

REEMA HOVAL, MUMBAI

I am Reema Hoval, my journey was from 72 Kg to 65 Kg.
As due to my work n stress I had gained weight which made me slowly lose confidence n how irritated i used to be when my clothes started giving up on me .
I stopped wearing Jeans just to cover up those extra kilos, my wardrobe slowly changed to Indian kurtis and dresses.
I met Shilpa who explained me how I could start but more than that she made me believe that it was quite possible to get my confidence back.
I trusted her instinct and simply said yes, this one push was needed to change my life.
I was introduced to my dietitian Sonia who indeed was someone who understood my eating habits and made me so comfortable that I actually didn't realize that 'Hello I am on a DIET'.
My diets used to be always Yummy she made me believe that even healthy meals could also be yumm. She never forced me to starve , and I started losing weight with eating more than what i used to have regularly. There were times when i used to be tired of carrying so many dabbas :)
I would say it was 20 percent my effort and the remaining 80 percent goes to Shilpa Sonia and most importantly my personal trainer Sainath Manjrekar.
Sai indeed is a best trainer so far with my experience, reason being. he never burdens you with lot of heavy exercises and something you might fear to come for next session.
I remember i was afraid to start with as it was after long gap i was hitting Gym, but Sai made me workout fun he used to always make sure that i m not over stressed with workout.
He is someone who will never go mad for last minute cancellations !!instead he goes that extra mile to call you and confirm if you are on your diet and make sure you are comfortable with the kind of workout he takes , with this hospitality it encourages you to put extra efforts .
This is my thank you Note to Talwalkars, especially to Shilpa, without her push it would not have been possible and special thanks to Sainath and Sonia.

  • Branch: Chembur, Mumbai